5408 Roberts Street | Shawnee, KS 66226
913.322.6455 - MILLCREEKDENTALKC@gmail.com
MONDAY - WEDNESDAY 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
THURSDAY 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM | FRIDAY 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
We are closed alternate Mondays and Fridays.
LEE'S SUMMIT, MISSOURI
3555 NE Ralph Powell Road | Lee's Summit, MO 64064
816.347.9933 - MILLCREEKDENTALMO@gmail.com
MONDAY - WEDNESDAY 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
THURSDAY 7:00 AM - 1 PM
We are closed on Fridays.
Mill Creek Dental COVID-19 Protocol Announcement
Greetings from our Team,
The safety of our patients and our team are essential. Our office has always exceeded recommendations from OSHA and the CDC. Even before this pandemic, every surface of our operatories were sprayed down with disinfectants for every patient, barriers placed on any other surfaces in the operatory, disposable masks, gloves, lab coats/gowns are used with each patient, and health histories are reviewed as well as blood pressure take on each patient. We will continue to ensure that everyone who visits our office feels safe and comfortable. In light of the recent Coronavirus crisis, we have adopted these additional strategies to help ease any concerns of safety in our office:
- Medical Grade Air Purifiers Throughout the Office: We will have medical grade air purifiers (medifyair.com) in every operatory room as well as in the reception area and hallways which filter pollutants, bacteria, and viruses down to 0.1 microns (size of Coronavirus).
- iWave Air Purifying Devices Installed in all HVAC Units: iWave (iwaveair.com) uses patented technology, called needle-point bi-polar ionization to kill viruses, bacteria, and mold with no harmful by products.
- Active Water Line Disinfection: We will be using Microclear (closys.com/pages/waterline-cleaner-for-dental-units). Waterline treatment in all of our dental water lines.
- Chlorine Dioxide is safe. According to the CDC and EPA, chlorine dioxide is added to drinking water to protect people from harmful bacteria and other microorganisms.
- The active ingredient in Microclear is Chlorine Dioxide which effectively kills pathogenic microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Pre-Rinse Disinfectant Mouthwash Prior to Any Treatment: Patients will be asked to pre-rinse with Oracare (www.oracareproducts.com) Health Rinse with Activated Chlorine Dioxide prior to any treatment.
- Use of High-Volume Evacuation (HVE) and/or Rubber Dam During Treatment to Reduce Aerosols: 90% of aerosols can be removed with proper HVE, dramatically reducing exposure to airborne contaminants. You may have noticed we began using Dry Shields (www.dryshield.com) a few years ago.
- Patient Prescreening: Patients will be asked to complete a Coronavirus prescreening survey prior to their appointments.
- We are looking into obtaining COVID-19 antibody test kits for those who feel this service would be beneficial.
- Forehead temperature scans prior to any treatment.
- Staff Prescreening: All team members will have their temperatures taken daily and logged for record.
- General Office Protocols: We will continue to exceed CDC and OSHA requirements. Hand Sanitizer will be readily available throughout the office, any surfaces that a patient may touch such as door handles and counter tops will be wiped with disinfectants throughout the day.The safety and health of our patients and team is our top concern and you have our commitment that we will exhaust every effort to make you feel safe and comfortable at every visit.
Dr. Michael Dostal, Dr. Lauren Andreas, and Mill Creek Dental Team